- The main objectives of the Department of Geography are holding geomorphological surveys, analyzing aerospace images and operating GIS systems.Within the department is:
- performed tectonic-geomorphological research, explored the paleoenvironment and carried out its modelling.
- assessed anthropogenic influence on the landscape and the environment in general;
- carried out modelling of the environmental changes in the past as well as in the future;
- implemented modern computer and satellite technologies and used in research linked to earth sciences;
Position: Head of the DepartmentResearch fields and branches:
Position: Senior specialistResearch fields and branches:
Position: SpecialistResearch fields and branches: